As I’m currently debating a few life changes coming up, I’ve started asking myself a few important questions. Some of these seem quite straight-forward but they do make you think about what’s really important and the why behind the change you’re considering.
As with all these sorts of questions, it’s best not to over-think them – go with your gut instinct and make a note of your answers. The answers may well spark other questions, go with them and see where they take you.
- What one thing in your life could you not live without?
- What do you really want to do but don’t think you ever will.
- What would you give up tomorrow if you could?
- Why can’t you?
- How many lists have you written about this change compared to what you’ve actually actioned?
- What do you love about your life right now?
- Who do you most rely on in your life?
- Where do you find the most comfort? and the most support?
- Who do you most admire to and why?
- What’s the first step to making your change?
Take a deep breath.
Find your next step.
Tell me what it is in the comments below (make yourself accountable).